Wednesday 30 June 2010

Do not collect £200

Here's a shot of my 'live illustration' at the Glug / D&AD Student Awards party, based on the theme of students setting off and getting out there. I'd like to say that most of it was done by young children helping me but I just can't lie to you – it is all my handiwork. Hit the jump for some more dodgy pics. Thanks to Gemma and John at Studio Output, and Rosie at Agency Rush, and Helen for the drinks runs!
There is a prize if you can gimme every figure's name and where they're from. (Even the guy in the blue shirt with his back to us? ...Er...yes) What will you win? My respect. Send a stamped self-addressed envelope...
See more photos of the evening taken by Benjamin Turner apparently on D&AD's flickr page here - including - ladies and gentlemen - me up a ladder.